Bruce Johnson is a serial entrepreneur with a focus on entertainment industry related properties. As a Talent Manager and Latin/Urban market specialist and Futurist, Mr. Johnson has specific knowledge of talent and repertoire development, project coordinating, management and production with emphasis on the burgeoning Latino youth market demographic.
Mainstream Music Group/INgrooves-Fontana: Co-Founder and President of Mainstream Music. Mainstream creates content with specific emphasis on the youth market demographic and serves as a distributor of 3rd party proprietary content. Mainstream also provides a comprehensive ebook distribution platform, thru it’s worldwide deal with INscribe Digital.
- Bueno Media Holdings, LLC: Founder and Chief Executive of Bueno Media. Bueno Media Holdings, LLC specializes in consulting and creating content for the English dominant, Spanish speaking 2nd and 3rd generation Latino market with specific emphasis on the urban youth market demographic.
- Mr. Johnson was also the President of Big InterActive Group, a publicly traded entertainment company (twok.pk), Mr. Johnson is no longer President of this companies record division, but he still is a current member of the Board of Directors. This company was known as 2kSounds, an EMI Music distributed label.
- President of TRG Latin, a company dedicated to developing and promoting Latino talent. Focusing on all musical genre’s including pop, rock, mariachi/ ranchera and Latin rap.
- Talent Consultant for MusicDepot.com, Mr. Johnson acted as a tour coordinator for co-branded national high school tour with Teen Magazine en Espanol.
- West Coast A&R Consultant for Blitzz Recordings, a subsidiary of Atlantic Records. Blitzz Records was the label home to Multi-Million selling, Grammy winning pop Vocal group All-4-One.
During his career, Mr. Johnson has been associated with the release of 48 full-length recordings, which have generated approximately 50 million dollars in retail revenue. Several artists with whom Mr. Johnson has worked have received national publicity from publications such as People, People en Espańol, Details, Teen Vogue, Billboard, Spin, Vibe, XXL, US Weekly, Latina, Seventeen and The Source. He also has worked in an advisory capacity for major recording companies such as Atlantic, Sony/BMG, Warner Bros., Virgin Records, Universal Music and EMI.